The range of electrical and technical services provided by Lumos to the telecommunications industry is wide ranging and delivered through our experience and expertise.
Our technicians are specifically selected and a combination of training and experience ensures our service delivery meets our clients’ requirements.
We are committed to providing best-in-class on-site quality and performance. We specialise in ‘right first time’ installations and industry leading handover documentation delivery, ready for onward distribution to the end user.
Our technicians hold certification and approval status with all major network equipment manufacturers. Our service is not complete until our customers are satisfied with quality and documentation.
We are accredited to access and operate on all network and site provider locations. All installations are completed and tested to IEE 18th edition standards and we are NICEIC approved.
We operate throughout the UK and Northern Ireland.
Service provision includes:
- Sub main cabling
- AC & DC installations
- 18th Edition periodic testing
- Surveys to all client documentation requirements
- Lightning protection
- Alarm installation
- Complex power supply installations
- Cable management
- PSU & battery installation (Delta, Eltek, Huawei)
- Transmission cutover
- Outdoor & indoor cabinet land and power up
- Steelwork installation
- Fibre optic cable installation
- Fibre optic splicing
- Network / PON build teams
- Rodding & Roping teams
- Civils works (track work, reinstatement, joint box installation, frame & covers)
- Duct installation & blockage rectification
- Traffic Management
At Lumos, we understand the importance of ‘right first time’ quality standards and the provision of handover documentation on time. Our services are delivered by highly trained, motivated technicians with strong technical attributes to ensure our clients’ requirements are met.